Anushka Sharma not upset by rumours

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anushka Sharma not upset by rumours: Actress Anushka Sharma may be speeding her way up the success ladder, but she still insists that she’s not here to run a race.

“There are actors like Rani (Mukerji), Vidya (Balan) that I really look up to. I think there’s a long way for me to go. And I’m not even thinking about it,” says the actress.

"I don’t have any set of goals. I never did and I don’t think I ever will,” she says. For someone who’d never dreamt of being an actor, Sharma has a pretty impressive repertoire to boast of, but refuses to take the credit for any of her hits so far. Having already worked with the likes of actors like Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar, she says that she considers herself ‘just plain lucky’.

“God’s already given me so much even without having asked for it. I don’t want to get greedy and spoil my equation with ‘Him’,” she smiles, explaining why she doesn’t have a wish-list yet. “When I pray, I don’t ask for anything, I just thank,” she adds.

Known for her bindaas ways, Sharma admits that playing a fiery character comes easy to her, but says that being a demure, shy girl on screen is just as easy. “I think personally, I relate to Taani (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi) as much as I did to Simran (Patiala House). So, I don’t put any boundaries for myself when it comes to roles or choosing films.”

The same applies to exposing on screen too? “I’ve been a ramp model, so wearing the tiniest bit of clothes is not a problem for me. Being a model, I know I can carry them off, but I don’t want to do it, if not required. I don’t believe in un-required exposure,” she maintains.

Sharma may be making news for her professional life, but her personal life’s as much in news too. But she’s unperturbed.

“As long as my parents know the truth and trust me, rumours don’t upset me,” she says referring to her link-up with co-star Ranveer Singh with whom she is paired once again in Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl. She may not admit to her relationship with him, but she doesn’t deny it either.

“Whether people let my personal life remain personal or not, I will not let go of my privacy,” she asserts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 

Disclaimer Must You Read

The pictures or contents in http://anushkasharma24.blogspot.com/ are either scanned by us from various Indian magazines or have been obtained from various Internet sources. The copyright of these pictures belongs to their original publisher / photographer as the case may be. If you think by publishing a particular picture or content on this site and your copyright has been violated, please send a mail mazharleeton@gmail.com so we can remove the particular picture or content from http://anushkasharma24.blogspot.com/ This site is meant for people who like revealing pictures and information of Indian Stars. If seeing revealing pictures of Indian actors, actresses, models and stars is offending to you please leave the site immediately. This is not a place for fake and nude pictures of Indian Celebrities. If you are looking for them please leave the site. Care will be taken not to host any fake manipulated pictures. But we assume no responsibility if any picture is found to be manipulated. However please do send a mail mazharleeton@gmail.com so we can remove the particular picture or content. Happy surfing, Webmaster

Recent Post